Why you should attend
Participating in Languages & The Media not only gives you the chance to learn about the latest technologies, training techniques, products and services that are driving the sector today but also to discover the trends and developments that will shape the translation practices of tomorrow. You will hear from industry leaders and distinguished academics, sharing the latest relevant research and case studies, and will learn how to implement new practices and technologies in your own work.
All this takes place in the perfect environment for networking with media professionals from a diverse
range of disciplines.
- Learn how the industry of today is changing
- Catch up on the latest technological advances
- Find out about shifts in consumer habits
- Keep up to date with the latest research and training techniques
- Explore how new technologies can be tailored to suit your needs
- Expand your social and professional network
David Padmore, TVT, UK